- This policy covers how Commodity Weather Group treats personal information that Commodity Weather Group collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Commodity Weather Group products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Commodity Weather Group does not own or control, or to people that Commodity Weather Group does not employ or manage.
- Commodity Weather Group collects personal information when you register with Commodity Weather Group.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, and ZIP code. When you register with Commodity Weather Group and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Commodity Weather Group automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Commodity Weather Group cookie information, and the page you request.
- Commodity Weather Group uses information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services and contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Commodity Weather Group does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Commodity Weather Group under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Commodity Weather Group communicate with you about offers from Commodity Weather Group and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information
- You can edit your Commodity Weather Group Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Commodity Weather Group service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your Commodity Weather Group account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Commodity Weather Group may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Commodity Weather Group account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.